We are proud to be an International University.
We currently have students from 46 countries studying at Trinity, and our alumni are serving across the world on each of the six major continents. No matter where you are coming from, we invite you to join us in this diverse community. Welcome to Trinity International University.
In order to be accepted at Trinity, you must:
- Earn a minimum TOEFL score of 71, if English is not your primary language
- Complete the online application for admission, including one essay
- Submit high school transcripts (2.5 GPA required) and ACT/SAT (19 ACT or 900 SAT required)
- Submit a Spiritual Recommendation
- Complete the Certificate of Finance to begin the visa process
Trinity guarantees a minimum of $14,000 in scholarship for international students that are accepted to the university. We also offer scholarships for high academic achievement, music, and athletics.Learn More
The International Student and Scholar Office is a resource on campus to help you adjust to a new culture, connect with other international students, arrange transportation, and much more.Learn More
We have an admissions counselor focused entirely on serving international students. If you have any questions, contact Jacob Slaughter at [email protected] or 1-847-317-7075.