Senior Privileged Housing Housing & Dining
Trinity is pleased to provide Senior Privileged Housing, a program that rewards outstanding seniors and second semester juniors through residential privileges in Madsen Hall. Students who meet the criteria for this program are given unique privileges in their residences are a result of their accomplishments.
- No requirement to be on a meal plan.
- Extended Open House hours:
Monday – Friday: 6:00pm-11:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 3:00pm-11:30pm
- No regularly scheduled suite/hall meetings, with the exception of an informational meeting at the beginning of the year
- Minimal hall supervision
Criteria for Senior Privileged Housing Applicants:
- No current probation of any kind (chapel, academic, disciplinary).
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of the application.
- Completed a minimum of 62 credit hours at the time of the application.
- Display of leadership and service during time at Trinity.
Residents who participate in the program are responsible for the upkeep of their living space. All students are required to maintain their eligibility while they are in the program. Priority is given to students who sign up in groups of 5, with each student committing a full year of on-campus residence. Students may, with permission, sign up for a single semester, provided they have a replacement for the following semester.