Are you in high school, looking to get a head start on your college education?
Our dual enrollment program might be for you! This program is designed to provide qualified high school juniors and seniors the chance to enroll in college courses through Trinity in order to get a head start on a degree and save money on the cost of college. Dual Enrollment courses are offered on-campus or online.
If your high school guidance office approves of your participation in our dual enrollment program, you’ll earn both high school and college credit for each course you take. This opportunity gives you the chance to experience both our campus community and our rigorous academic courses, preparing you for a college career along the way.
Are you interested? Here are the admission requirements:
- High School GPA of 3.0
- Certain courses have higher academic requirements, which may include the following:
– High School GPA of 3.5 or higher
– ACT, SAT or CLT in top 25%
– A positive recommendation from a teacher or administrator
Cost & Benefits
You’re wondering… is it worth it? We can confidently tell you: yes. Tuition for dual-enrolled students is $185 per semester credit hour (this cost does not include some University fees and textbook costs).
Our dual-enrollment program can be a great investment toward a college education here at Trinity. Courses you pass are added to your official college transcripts.
How to Apply
Here’s what you need to do to get started:
- Fill out the application for dual enrollment.
- Once admitted, submit a nonrefundable $50 deposit to Admissions Operations, 2065 Half Day Rd., Deerfield IL 60015.
- Work with Admissions to contact the Associate Dean’s office to create your schedule and register for courses. Once you’ve registered, the associate dean will email you your syllabi and anything else you’ll need to know.
All students are registered in the order of the date the deposit was received on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will notify you by e-mail once you have been registered.
Join us as soon as next semester!
When your registration is confirmed, you can mail payment in full to this address:
Trinity International University
2065 Half Day Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
In the memo of your check, please make note that the deposit is for the “DE Program."