New Student Orientation Accepted Students
Get ready for NSO on August 19th and 20th!
This is a time where our campus welcomes YOU, the new class of students to Trinity. We are excited to invite you and your family to participate in New Student Orientation 2019-2020! We look forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you into our vibrant Christian learning community.
Be prepared to be challenged and to begin finding your place here among new and returning students, professors, administrators, and staff who are serious about being formed so that we may be agents of Christ-empowered transformation in the world.
Be prepared also to have a good time, to begin to relax in your new home away from home, and to build new relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Football Recruits: Thursday, August 1
- Women’s Soccer, Men’s Soccer, and Volleyball Recruits: Monday, August 5
- International Students: Wednesday, August 14
- Cross Country Recruits: Thursday, August 15
- Emerging Leaders and Compass Students: Friday, August 16
- First-Year Students: Monday, August 19
New Student Orientation Schedules
If you’re wondering what fun activities you’ll be involved in during New Student Orientation (NSO), just take a peek at the schedules below. And…welcome to TIU!
Register Today!NSO Registration
Get Ready for New Student Orientation
You’re almost here! There are a few things you need to complete before you arrive on campus. Here’s a simple checklist so you’ll be prepared.
- Activate student account (check your inbox for an email from IT!)
- Complete Course Preference and Registration form
- Complete Housing Application
- Request your student ID
- Register your vehicle
- Start packing!
- Create Student Immunization Verification through Med+Proctor using your Trinity email
- Two (2) doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). Wait 28 days before receiving the 2nd dose.
- Three (3) doses of tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (Tdap). Six months required between the 2nd and 3rd dose. The most recent dose must be within 10 years.
- A TB (tuberculosis) skin or blood test is required within the one year prior to entry to Trinity.
- If younger than 22 prior to entry to Trinity, one (1) dose of meningococcal after your 16th birthday.
Families & Guests
Families and guests of new students are welcome to attend any of the New Student Orientation events.
Student Financial Services
To see your bill or pay for your first semester online, go to the TIU Student Dashboard.
Once you are registered for classes and have been given dashboard access, log on and select the Student Finances tab to view the following options:
- Course & Fee Statement – to view current semester charges and financial aid information
- Pay Bill Online – for making payments
- A monthly payment plan is available. Please visit tiu.edu/accounting for more details.
Questions can be directed to Student Financial Services at 847-317-4200 or [email protected].