New Student Orientation Accepted Students
Get ready for NSO on January 7, 2020!
This is a time where our campus welcomes YOU, the new class of students to Trinity. We are excited to invite you and your family to participate in New Student Orientation 2019-2020! We look forward to meeting you in person and welcoming you into our vibrant Christian learning community.
Be prepared to be challenged and to begin finding your place here among new and returning students, professors, administrators, and staff who are serious about being formed so that we may be agents of Christ-empowered transformation in the world.
Be prepared also to have a good time, to begin to relax in your new home away from home, and to build new relationships that will last a lifetime.
New Student Orientation Schedule
If you’re wondering what fun activities you’ll be involved in during New Student Orientation (NSO), just take a peek at the schedule below. And…welcome to TIU!
Register Today!NSO Registration
Get Ready for New Student Orientation
You’re almost here! There are a few things you need to complete before you arrive on campus. Here’s a simple checklist so you’ll be prepared.
- Activate student account (check your inbox for an email from IT!)
- Complete Housing Application
- Request your student ID
- Register your vehicle
- Start packing!
- Create Student Immunization Verification through Med+Proctor using your Trinity email
- Two (2) doses of MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella). Wait 28 days before receiving the 2nd dose.
- Three (3) doses of tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (Tdap). Six months required between the 2nd and 3rd dose. The most recent dose must be within 10 years.
- A TB (tuberculosis) skin or blood test is required within the one year prior to entry to Trinity.
- If younger than 22 prior to entry to Trinity, one (1) dose of meningococcal after your 16th birthday.
Families & Guests
Families and guests of new students are welcome to attend any of the New Student Orientation events.
Student Financial Services
Once your TIU credentials have been given to you, you will be able to login to my.tiu.edu. To see your bill or pay for your first semester online, select the Student Finances tab to view the following options:
- Course & Fee Statement – to view current semester charges and financial aid information
- Pay Bill Online
- Monthly payment plans are available. Please visit tiu.edu/accounting for more details.
Questions can be directed to Student Financial Services at 847-317-8080 or [email protected].