Secure Your Spot Accepted Students

You have decided that Trinity is the place for you.

We are so excited you’ve decided to join our community. To submit your deposit, please fill out our enrollment deposit form. This form secures you a spot and lets us know that you’ve decided to take the step to come here. We look forward to welcoming you! If you have any questions during the process, we’re just an email or phone call away. Get in touch.



Undergraduate students living in residence halls that are not a part Senior Privileged Housing are required to participate in one of the Hawkins Hall Meal Plans that are available to them each semester.

Undergraduate residents have five meal plans to choose from. Each plan depicts the number of meals that are available during the semester and can be used in Hawkins Hall as well as Fresh. Munch money is included with each plan and can be used at Fresh located in the Waybright Center for a quick to-go meal or a late night snack.

Unused block plan meals can be rolled over to the spring semester only with the purchase of another block 240, 210, 140, or 100 plan. Munch money expires at the end of each semester. All meals expire at the end of the academic year.

Dining Services also offers an All Access plan that gives you access to Hawkins Dining Hall from 7 AM – 7 PM. This plan is great for athletes who need more frequent meals between workouts or practices, and for on-campus students who aren’t able to get off campus for meals during the week. Students on the All Access plan don’t need to track their meal usage either.

Plan Meals Munch Money Plan Details Price
All Access Unlimited Not Included
  • Exclusive to Hawkins Dining Hall, Cannot be used at Fresh
  • Access to Hawkins Monday-Friday from 7AM-7PM, plus weekend hours
  • Great for athletes who need more frequent meals
  • Great for on-campus residents who cannot travel off campus for meals
Block 240 240 (approx 15/wk) $100
  • All students are eligible
Block 210 210 (approx 13/wk) $50
  • All students are eligible
Block 140 140 (approx 9/wk) $50
  • All Students are eligible
Block 100 100 Not Included
  • Student teachers during either fall or spring semester are eligible
  • Students who purchase a Block 240, 210, or 140 plan in the fall are eligible for a Block 100 in the spring


Block 10

10 Not Included
  • Only undergraduate students who are commuting or living in TC Senior Privleged Housing are eligible
  • All apartment residents are eligible
  • All graduate students are eligible



Do you know what you want to study? Do you have no idea? Do you plan on trying a few different classes before deciding? A lot of students take core classes, as well as a combination of general education and major/elective courses during their first semester of college. If you know what you want to study, great! But if you’re unsure, don’t sweat it. Your Admissions Counselor can help you choose and put you in touch with our amazing professors.

Part of the New Student Registration Form asks you for your course preferences. Based on the course preferences you chose on the Registration Form, the Associate Academic Dean will individually review and register you for fall classes.

We can’t always register you for all of the courses you request, but we do our best to put you into courses that you will enjoy. It may be helpful to look at the requirements for your major and/or course descriptions while you are filling out the registration from. These will be available in the most current Academic Catalog.

The Records office will process your course registration and mail you a schedule.  You will have the opportunity to make changes to your schedule during New Student Orientation.

Registration for Spring  2016 classes is closed. Your enrollment counselor will contact you once registration is open for the Fall 2016 semester.


Immunization Record Requirement

Illinois law requires all new students born after January 1, 1957, and enrolled for more than five (5) credit hours to document immunity to measles, rubella, mumps, and tetanus/diphtheria prior to enrollment. These immunizations should be documented on the Immunization Certificate. Records are due two weeks before New Student Orientation.


Health Insurance

We want every student to be covered as you transition into this new community. We provide quality health insurance for students who need it. Our Student Health Plan is through AIP Insurance.

If you already have health coverage through your parents or outside of Trinity, please provide proof of your insurance coverage on your registration form.

If you desire to purchase health insurance through Trinity, learn more about rates, FAQs and how to enroll, below.

Cost for Coverage
Student Cost

$1,808 anually

$753.34 per term

Spouse Cost

$6,438 annually

$2,682.5 per term

Per Child Cost

$2,983 annually

$1,242.92 per term

What type of insurance program is it?

The insurance plan offered is similar to a standard PPO. This plan has a deductible of $300.00 per person per condition for the first 2 conditions (the deductible stops at 1 condition, then resets with a second condition). Once the deductible is met, insurance pays 90% of the negotiated charge up to a maximum of $100,000 per policy year. The student would be responsible for the remaining 10% of expenses and certain copays.

What doctors and hospitals can I use?

AIP offers a standard network of Preferred PRoviders (in-network doctors) across the U.S. through www.FirstHealth.com from which the student may choose. Students may also choose non-preferred providers (out-of-network doctors for reduced coverage.

Who can enroll?

Any student registered in a program at Trinity is eligible to enroll. Coverage is available for spouses and dependents as well.

Note: All international students on a F-1 or J-1 visa must provice proof of insurance coverage.

What are the deadlines to enroll or make changes to my coverage?

The deadline has passed for the Fall 2013 semester. Stay tuned for updates regarding the next enrollment window!

What is the cancellation policy for my coverage?

We allow students a full refund if coverage is dropped on or before the dates above. The fall plan period is August 1 to December 31.  The spring plan period is January 1 to July 31.

How do I submit my medical bills for payment?

The doctors office or hospital will submit the bills directly to AIP Insurance, provided you show proof of insurance. AIP will send you an Explanation of Benefits, indicating the remaining amount you owe.




Once you fill out the new student registration form, you are just about ready to pack your bags! Below is some information you can expect in the months before school starts. Please let us know how we can help you as you transition to Trinity!

Course Schedule

Registration begins schoolwide on June 1. Be on the lookout for your schedule 2-3 weeks after this date via e-mail from your admissions counselor and by mail from the records office.

If you would like to make a change to your schedule, you will be able to during New Student Orientation (NSO).

Billing information

Student Accounting is the office on campus that will provide you with all your billing information. When you received your financial aid award enclosed was a billing estimate.

Now that you’ve registered a couple next steps:

  1. Fill out the Financial Estimate Worksheet. By filling this out you will have an idea about what payments will look like and calculate costs. A formal bill will be sent after your schedule is finalized by the Associate Dean of Students in the summer.
  2. Finalize your payment arrangements for the 2015-2016 school year. We highly encourage all students/and or parents to contact the Student Accounting Office before the first day of classes to verify billing charges and set up all payment arrangements.

If you have any questions about your bill, please contact [email protected] or 847-317-7080. Student Accounting will also be present at NSO to answer any questions.


As the first day of classes draws near, you can purchase all your textbooks through Trinity’s Online Bookstore. When you visit the online store, you can select the classes in which you have enrolled and a list of all required textbooks for your courses will display. 

Vehicle Information

If you are bringing your vehicle to school, you can register it during NSO at the Security Gatehouse or the Waybright Student Center. All vehicles parked on Trinity property must be registered with Security Services and display a valid parking permit. The cost of the permit is $40/semester and is charged to your student account. The following information will be required to register: make, model, year, color, license plate number and state of issue.